+1 423 432 5056
3321 Windsor CT
An award-winning Graphic Designer with over 12 years of professional experience. A Magna Cum Laude Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design. Works well under pressure and can consistently produce high-quality, detailed work on short notice. Remaining highly organized, deadline-driven, and conscious of her surroundings, she has developed strong interpersonal communication skills. With 17 years of customer service experience and preferring teamwork over individual competition.
I am a self-motivated & driven visionary. I have built my résumé and career to have encompassed a wide variety of industries, skills, materials and products.
Assistant Office Manager
Flash Graphics - Dalton, GA - 2017-06 - 2018-01
- Graphic Design, Marketing, Advertising and Branding Strategyfor all clientele.
- Design for print production on both digital and offset presses.
- Project management of print production on digital presses.
- Competitive, detail-oriented and deadline-driven environment.
- Processing orders over the phone and on a direct to consumer sales floor.
- Proper filing and time management procedures.
- Cashier and opening/closing shop responsibility.
Lead Jeweler Apprentice Clerical
Sterling Jewelers Inc. - Chattanooga, TN - 2013-09 - 2017-06
- Contribute to an environment of total customer satisfaction by making the customer’s needs the first priority.
- Management of all incoming and outgoing job tickets from all assigned corporate stores. Responsible for the reconciling and accuracy of incoming and outbound packing lists and shipments. Communicating and updating job status updates in POS system, as well as with appropriate store representatives to resolve any delays.
- Monitoring and recording of daily, weekly and monthly production margins, supplies and invoicing amounts. Updates records and maintains inventories of all shop metals, findings and gemstones. Job-specific ordering of stock precious metals, gemstones, and mountings or semi-mounts through vendor websites and proprietary database systems.
- Assists in the transfer/moving of merchandise in strict compliance with security and loss prevention guidelines.
Graphic Design and Marketing Specialist
Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union - Chattanooga, TN - 2009-10 - 2013-07
- Coordinates in-branch marketing efforts including: design, scheduling, print production and inventory control of in-branch display graphics, duratrans, and signs/posters.
- Maintains the Inlighten in-branch video system, creating content and controlling schedules as needed to ensure all messages are current.
- To design graphics like banner ads, for all web, social media, mobile, and other electronic delivery channels. To design and write things like member newsletter, member benefits guide and other flyers/brochures.
- To oversee print production, maintain inventory and distribute printed materials to branches. To design and place print ads, write statement messages and manage insert schedule with external statement processor.
- Creates a positive team atmosphere and facilitates teamwork beyond the scope of her own functional area. Interacts with co-workers to facilitate positive and productive working relationships. Provides positive assistance and support at all times when dealing with members, co-workers and other departments or branches. Proactively communicates with all those impacted by Marketing and Community Involvement activities to ensure that everyone is informed and up to date.
- To design graphics for printed Annual Report and to design, write and program Annual Report PowerPoint Presentation. To do photography for newsletter and all various internal/external events.
- Represents TVFCU in a professional manner at civic functions, TVFCU Community Involvement activities and Marketing events, creating a favorable impression and new opportunities for the Credit Union.
3D and Photomanipulation Production Designer
Tricycle Inc - Chattanooga, TN - 2009-10 - 2005-05
- Successful development and implementation of department training binders
- Research and Development of proprietary software
- Creation of 3D or samples for customers
- Photomanipulation of product samples.
- Project Management
4-year Lillian B. Feinstein Academic Scholarship
Juror’s Purchase Award, 2004, UTC
Annual Juried Student Exhibition
Juror Leslie Rech, Asst. Professor SC State University
Art Accent Award, April 2004
Outstanding Achievements in Printmaking
Dean’s List 2000-2005
Golden Key International Honor Society
Scholar In Residence Award 2000-2005
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Graduated May 2005 Magna Cum Laude
BFA Graphic Design, Anthropology Minor
ACT 28, GPA 3.875
Cleveland High School
Graduated May 2000
Academic Honors Graduate